Many of us having two numbers but in WhatsApp we can register with only one number. But now it’s possible to use two numbers in WhatsApp at the same time. A developer from XDA Developers forum resolve this issue by creating an application (OGWhatsApp) that allows the use of two numbers simultaneously on WhatsApp. Here’s how it’s done!
The OGWhatsApp is a modified version of the popular messaging app for Android and it doesn’t require root access to be used. Besides the innovative function allowing you to simultaneously use two numbers.
More Details on OGWhatsApp
To install the application on your device, follow this tutorial:
- Download the OGWhatsApp from here
- Take a backup for your running WhatsApp messages (In case you want the messages)
- Clear WhatsApp data (or reinstall it)
- Rename /sdcard/WhatsApp folder to /sdcard/OGWhatsApp
- In OG version verify the old number, and in official version verify the new one
Two icons are added to your home screen allowing you to now manage your two WhatsApp accounts with two numbers quite easily!
Did OGWhatsApp work with your device? Please post review in comments 🙂